MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 15th August 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 18th July 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 8th August 2016.
11. Consideration of a proposal to purchase a Defibrillator Case at a cost of £395 if SWAS will not donate a case. (Spending power LGA 1972, S137).
12. Consideration of issues and a proposed policy and procedure for keeping the website up to date.
13. Consideration of DCC Highways temporary closure of Rushall Lane for road works (email to council members 10th August 2016).
14. Consideration of £50 donation to PPAC.
15. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
16. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
17. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3627||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||904.99||0.00||904.99|
|3628||DCC||LGPS pension contrib.||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3629||T Homer||Handyman duties – July, plus reimbursement for purchase of replacement fence rails for Rocket Pk.||256.80||0.00||256.80|
|3630||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – July 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3631||Paul Fay||Supply of post & installation of noticebd, Wareham Rd.||75.00||0.00||75.00|
|3632||N W Adams||ROSPA play areas inspection and report||292.75||58.55||351.30|
|3633||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of village hall for CALM meeting 23/07/16||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|3634||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Hire for council meetings May -July 2016||300.00||0.00||300.00|
|3635||M Colvey||Chairman’s allowance 2016/17||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|3636||M Colvey||Reimbursement for expenses incurred – key cutting and printing||22.95||2.39||25.34|
|3637||A Huggins||Reimbursement of expenses incurred – CALM banner.||48.00||9.60||57.60|
|3638||J Taylor||Reimbursement of purchase of batteries and PA lead for CALM meeting||25.47||0.00||25.47|
|3639||J Watson||Best allotment – 1st prize||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|3640||A White||Best allotment – 2nd prize||10.00||0.00||10.00|
|3641||A Young||Best allotment – 3rd prize||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|3642||PPAG||Donation towards Pan Purbeck Action campaign||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3643||A Bagley||Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of 4 x AO posters (CALM)||79.80|
18. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
20. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: August 2016