ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, January 9nd 2017, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on November 7th 2016.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Report from Huntick Cycle Way working group.
7. Review of Handyman ad hoc task list.
8. Consideration of further fencing options for Rocket Park.
9. Annual risk assessments of Council physical assets.
11. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : January 2017