ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, March 6th 2017, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on January 9th 2017.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Report from Huntick Cycle Way working group.
7. Receipt of members’ review of play areas ROSPA report 2016/17.
8. Review of Handyman ad hoc task list.
9. Update on annual risk assessments of Council physical assets.
10. Club Hall – request from the Scouts to approach DCC about the lease (see email 22 Feb 2017)
12. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : March 2017