Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 2nd March 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 2nd February 2017.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2017/0011 Mr Neville Logan. Land Off Foxhills Road, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers. Change of use of set aside farmland to the flying of model helicopters for more than the permitted 28 days per year.
7. 6/2016/0593 Mr Christopher Ryan. The Latches, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing garage store at front of property and erect new 2 storey double garage. Erect a rear conservatory, including a rooftop balcony, ground floor balcony/terrace.
8. 6/2016/0784 Mr Ian Fendley. Glenwoods, Poole Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH21 3RP. Demolish existing dwelling and garage, erect a new dwelling and detached garage.
9. 6/2017/0061 Mr & Mrs Kevin Rigler. Northouse Farm, Huntick Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS. BH16 6BB. Outline Planning Application to demolish existing barn and remove existing mobile home and erect a detached 2 storey building comprising of 2 holiday cottages with associated parking and access.
10. 6/2017/0079 Mr Rigby and Ms Lewis. Land to east of Marshcroft, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DA. Temporary rural workers dwelling and ancillary farm workshop/office on land adjacent to Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6DA.
12. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : February 2017