FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, April 11th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th March 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the year end bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering full year 2017/18 council income and expenditure.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0132 Mr Christopher Small. 12 Cecil Place, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6FG. Two storey rear extension.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0140 Mr A Cozens. Caroline Cottage, Prospect Road, Lytchett Matravers. Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 6/2016/0721 (Subdivide plot and erect single dwelling in front garden of existing cottage, and single dwelling in rear garden of existing cottage with new access from Prospect Road and associated car parking) to replace window with doors on North elevation and remove door from East elevation of the dwelling in the front garden.
9. To note the timetable for Preparation of the Annual Return to the External Auditors.
10. To appoint a member to act as Rights Of Way Liaison Officer.
11. To receive and note the latest valuation of the Council’s investment with Prudential International.
12. To consider quote for refurbishment of Landers Reach Roundabouts, and agree the proposed works, prior to obtaining 2 more quotes.
13. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards SiLCA
– House style benches
14. To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine.
15. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2018