Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, August 8th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive the acceptance of office for the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
3. To receive the acceptance of office for the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
4. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 18th July 2018.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
7. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
8. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
9. To consider planning application 6/2018/0374 Mr Kim White. 3 Hopmans Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AY. Erect detached dwelling and driveway including dropped kerb to existing property.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0386 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. Highgrove, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HH. Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 6/2016/0345 (Demolish existing house and erect 2 new dwellings) to amend hard surfacing and landscaping to front of properties.
11. To consider planning application 6/2018/0362 Nicholas Rubenstein. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DT. Demolish existing buildings, erection of new building to include a ground floor shop and coffee shop, 2 ground floor flats, with 2 flats above, and a detached single storey building at the rear comprising 2 flats together with associated access and parking.
12. To consider planning application 6/2018/0369 Mr Nathan Thomas. 15 Prospect Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6ED. Single storey rear extension
13. To authorise David Bevan MRTPI AMIMA, Managing Director of HLF Planning to give an independent view of protection offered by both Local Green Space designation and Fields in Trust so that the Council chooses the best route for protecting Foxhills Open Space and any future such spaces for an estimated cost of £500 plus VAT.
14. To receive and consider a proposal to develop a detailed specification for re-modelling and upgrading of Lytchett Astro entrance trackway area and Astro surrounding land.
15. To receive and consider a proposal to develop a detailed specification for pathway and gate to school premises via Eldons Drove lane.
16. To receive and consider a proposal to appoint a solicitor to undertake various legal work, based on 3 quotations obtained by a Working Group of 3 Council members.
17. To consider a proposal to erect the George VI Coronation Memorial Plaque in Row Park Cemetery, together with planting a Mount Atlas Cedar as noted on the plaque. In addition erect a new plaque in the same location commemorating the 65th year of the throne of Elizabeth II.
18. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards SiLCA
– House style benches
– Bollards / Dolly posts
– Recreation ground ball court
– Broadband improvement
– Mobile signal
19. To note the arrangements for locum cover for the Parish Clerk for a period of up to 6 weeks to enable him to gather and prepare the evidence for the CiLCA qualification.
20. To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine.
21. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2018