Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Weds 10th April 2019, at 7.00 p.m. Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th March 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year end bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year end council income and expenditure.
7. To receive and consider the 2018/19 year end internal audit report.
8. To consider planning application 6/2019/0138 Ms Samantha Henry. 29 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EB. Loft conversion with rear dormer.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0174 Mr & Mrs Wellburn. 25 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NB. Convert existing integral garage to living accommodation
10. To consider planning application 6/2019/0182 Mrs A Baker. 56 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BH. Convert four bedroom dwelling to two 2 bedroom flats, including single storey front extension and side screened external staircase. Layout car parking area including new boundary fencing.
11. To consider planning application 6/2019/0180 Mr & Mrs A & E Cottman. 75 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AT. Rear two storey extension to replace existing conservatory and rear fence alterations.
12. To consider planning application 6/2019/0215 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DT. Detached 2 storey building at the rear of 86 Wareham Road, comprising two semi-detached houses (re-submission following refusal of 6/2019/0009).
13. To consider a proposal to renew annual Associate Membership of Dorset Community Action (£24).
14. To consider a proposed policy for the management of council hedges and trees.
15. To consider a report regarding recommendations for action in response to 2018/19 ROSPA safety inspections.
16. To consider a proposal to proceed with replacement of dolly posts for Eldons Drove car park.
17. To review the arrangements for the annual parish meeting.
18. To review and approve the text of the forthcoming article for the Parish Magazine.
19. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2019