Finance & General Purposes committee agenda 10th July 2019 [/exerpt]
Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Weds 10th July 2019, at 7.00 p.m. Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
2. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
3. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
4. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 12th June 2019.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
7. To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation.
8. To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0318 Bracken Developments Limited. Former Royal British Legion Club, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HQ. Outline application for the demolition of the former, vacant, Royal British Legion Club building and the construction of 7 dwellings with car parking and landscaping – Reserved matters application seeking approval for appearance, landscaping & scale. Variation of condition 9 of planning permission 6/2018/0645 to amend the agreed Biodiversity, Mitigation & Enhancement Plan
10. To receive and consider and report on the defibrillator project and quotations for equipment supply & installation.
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2019