Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 10th March 2021 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 10th February 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive an update on Superfast Broadband and proposal to commit to submit application for the project for upgrade of the Openreach infrastructure of the North side of the village.
8. To review a proposal to demolish the disused bus shelter opposite the war memorial, Lime Kiln Road.
9. To receive a report back on the annual review of burial records.
10. To receive a report back on the annual review of insurance cover.
11. To receive and consider the Parish Council response to the Dorset Local Plan
12. To receive and consider a report on the status of Lytchett Matravers Sports Club
13. To consider a recommendation to lease the Sports Pavilion and Recreation Ground Pitch Area to Lytchett Matravers Sports Club.
14. To consider planning application 6/2020/0642 113 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DZ. Construction of dwelling with associated access, parking and landscaping.
15. To consider planning application 6/2020/0610 42 Charborough Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DH. Erect two storey side extension.
16. To consider planning application 6/2020/0374 (Revised Proposal). The Cottage, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BD. Sever plot and erect 2 detached houses with access & parking.
17. To consider planning application 6/2020/0555. Castle Farm House, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BZ. Provision for renewable energy & alterations & repairs.
18. To consider planning application 6/2020/0556. Castle Farm House, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Provision for renewable energy, doors, windows & new conservatory roof
19. To consider planning application 6/2020/ 0614 10 Old Chapel Drive, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HA. Build retaining wall along part of boundary to provide parking to side of house.
20. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
21. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2021