Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 10th May 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 12th April 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2023-24 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2023-24 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider a collective response from the Council to the Dorset Council Leisure Strategy consultation (NB closes 14th May 2023. Emailed to members 14 April 2023).
9. To receive and note the latest update to the Expenditure Planning tool for 2023/24
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/01729 Larks Rise Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Extension to Bedroom 1 and Garden Room
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2023