Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 10th November 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th October 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider the ROSPA play area inspection reports (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider the work so far in developing the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2022/23
9. To consider planning application P/LBC/2021/04172 Castle Farm House Castle Farm Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BZ. Internal and external alterations to facilitate replacement of twin-wall polycarbonate panels on roof of conservatory with grey reconstituted/artificial slate.
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/03170 1 Eldons Drove Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HH. Erection of extensions to existing attached garage
11. To consider planning application 6/2021/0372 Land at 2 Lions Court Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HQ – Revised. Sever land from 2 Lions Court and erect new dwelling.
12. To receive and consider a report on the uptake of the charging points in the High St car park.
13. To consider the condition of Rocket Park surface for winter 2021/22.
14. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
15. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2021