Meeting of Finance and General Purposes Committee
Wednesday 11th August 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th July 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/02735 76 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DT. Erect a replacement garage
9. To consider planning application 6/2021/0186 Holly Farmhouse, Bartoms Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole. BH16 6HN. Erect an oak framed garage with a room above
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/02709 Eldon House Eldons Drove Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HH. Erect a two storey porch on the front elevation
11. To consider planning application P/PALH/2021/02736 76 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DT. Extend and alter existing to form a single storey rear extension
12. To consider planning application 6/2021/0189 Dew Pond Farm Castle Farm Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DA. Barn modification (retrospective), solar control cabin and solar panels
13. To consider planning application 6/2021/0250 Goresmead Cottage Foxhills Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6BD. Proposed single storey extension & alterations to form Living Room.
14. To consider planning application 6/2021/0278 17 Frys Close Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DL. Two storey front and single storey rear extensions
15. To consider planning application 6/2021/0289 5 Hyde Cottages Prospect Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EE. Single storey rear extension.
16. Review of banking arrangements – to consider opening online account with Unity Trust Bank.
17. To consider a proposed temporary protocol for making online banking payments with HSBC.
18. To consider a proposal to prepare a Brief / Specification for the works on the management of trees and shrubs around the boundary of the Foxhills Open Space; and to then seek competitive tenders to carry out the works.
19. To consider a proposal for marking of disabled parking bays in the High St Car Park.
20. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
21. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2021