Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Weds 11th September 2019, at 7.00 p.m. Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th August 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider options for provision of a ramp to enable wheelchair user access to the Sports Pavilion
8. To consider options for adjustment or relation of speed bump in High St car park to enable the operation of a ramp to enable wheelchair user access to the Sports Pavilion.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0439 Little Garth Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Demolish existing dwelling and garage and erect a replacement dwelling and garage.
10. To consider planning application 6/2019/0453 Whytewood Lodge, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BP. Outline application to sever land and erect a dwelling (all matters reserved)
11. To receive and consider a report from Cllr Huggins on the progress of the replacement dolly posts initiative for the Recreation Ground.
12. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
13. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2019