Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 12th July 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
Copies of related reports for the items below are available on request to the Parish Clerk by 7pm on Tuesday 11th July 2023
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th June 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2023-24 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2023-24 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider a Council response to planning appeal APP/D1265/W/23/3316590 – related to application 6/2021/037627 Huntick Estate Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EB
9. To consider a proposal for installation of 3 dropped kerbs on The Spinney.
10. To consider and adopt the process as set out in the DAPTC Guidance Note dated 22nd June 2023 for responding to Unauthorised Traveller Encampments within the parish; and to confirm that the Parish Clerk has the authority to agree to the payment of £600 to Dorset Council to enable the police to issue a “Section 62”, if one is required.
11. To consider a grant request received from the Village Hall Management Committee for the cost of the replacement of windows in the Parish Council office. For recommendation to Full Council.
12. To review the contractor appointment for Youth Hall refurbishment for phase 1.
13. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
14. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2023