Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Weds 12th June 2019, at 7.00 p.m. Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To elect a Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2019/20.
2. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2019/20.
4. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
5. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
6. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
7. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 10th April 2019.
8. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
9. To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation.
10. To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure.
11. To consider planning application 6/2019/0301 Mr Tom Frowde & Mrs Maria Meska. Bennic Farm, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HP. Variation of condition 1 of Planning Permission 6/2018/0216 (Conversion of existing barn to a dwelling and demolition of 2 additional barns) for excavation to form lower ground floor and changes to windows and doors including the formation of 2 Juliet balconies on the west elevation. Install solar panels.
12. To consider planning application 6/2019/0327 Mr Christopher Ryan. The Latches, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing garage/store at front of property and erect 2 storey double garage.
13. To receive and consider a paper proposing a prioritisation of Neighbourhood Plan projects.
14. To receive and consider a paper proposing a prioritisation of Village Centre projects.
15. To receive and consider a report on the relevance of the Planning Inspector’s ruling on appeal APP/B1225/W/18/3206919 – former RBL Club, Lytchett Matravers.
16. To consider the appointment of a member to be responsible for liaison with the Lytchett Matravers Allotment Association.
17. To consider actions regarding control of an invasive plant on the recreation ground.
18. To consider the accounting statements for section 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2018/19.
19. To consider the following applications for Grants 2019/20:
– Lytchett Matravers Twinning Association
– 1st Lytchett Matravers Scout Group
– 1st Lytchett Matravers Guides
– Lytchett Matravers Village Hall
20. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
21. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2019