Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, September 12th 2018, at 7.30 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th August 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0420 Mrs Victoria Pattison. Pidgeon House Cottage, 81 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BJ. Erect 2 storey rear extension including first floor balcony and bay window with balcony over in the existing house.
8. To consider a proposal to create a Parish Council-led community team to clear Church Walk back to the fence line and to infill the groove in the surface of the path.
9. To consider a proposal to install the George VI coronation memorial plaque somewhere in the village.
10. To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine; and also for the next edition of Lytchett Link.
11. To consider whether the Council wishes to respond corporately to either of the Shale Gas Exploration & Production Planning consultation or Housing Green Paper.
12. To receive a report of the DAPTC Town & Large Village meeting, and consider arrangements for future attendance.
13. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2018