FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 26thSeptember 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall,
High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended):An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report fromDistrict Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22ndAugust 2018.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
- Chairman’s announcements.
- To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 12thSeptember 2018.
- To consider a paper for a Scope of Work for Dave Bevan to develop proposals for the protection of Open Green Space in the village
- To consider a paper summarising the Village Forum meeting held on 23rdAugust to discuss Working Group strategy and recommendations for next steps.
- To consider a proposal to reduce the hedge along the High Street (between the two sets of gateposts along the recreation ground car park) to 1 metre.
- To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards CiLCA
– Bollards / Dolly posts
– Recreation ground ball court
– Broadband improvement
– Mobile signal
- To consider a response to the Government’s Housing Green Paper
- To consider a response to the pre-submisison of the Purbeck Local Plan
- To review an update on the School Crossing Patrol Petition to DCC
- To consider a grant application from Cheeky Monkeys Parent and Toddler Group.
- To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3981||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – September (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.35||0.00||883.35|
|3982||DCC||LGPS pension contrib September 2018||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|3983||T Homer||Handyman duties, August 2018||299.83||0.00||299.83|
|3984||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – August 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3985||Idverde Ltd||1 x grass cutting of sports field area of rec ground – Sept||85.00||17.00||102.00|
|3986||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting, southern end of rec – Sept||23.25||4.65||27.90|
|3987||Lytchett Matravers Football Club||Sports Club Pavilion T.V. Licence 2018||150.50||0||150.50|
|3988||Sutcliffe Play South West||Repairs to play area including sling shot and Viking swinger||562.28||112.45||673.73
|3989||BT||Office phone and broadband 6 Sep 2018- 5 Dec 2018||136.70||27.33||164.03|
|3990||A Bush||Key Cutting||10.83||2.17||13.00|
|3991||Printerbase||Black Toner Cartridge||56.66||11.33||67.99|
- To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
- To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
- To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2018
Download a copy of the Agenda