Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 13th July 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th June 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/03844 8 Foxhills Crescent Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BE. Extend width of existing front dormer and raise eaves height of existing rear dormer.
9. To consider changes of signatories to the council’s long term investment with Prudential International.
10. To consider the amount to add to the Council’s long term investment with Prudential International.
11. To consider the request from a local producer to permit them to install a milk vending machine between the Scout Hut and the Sports Pavilion.
12. To consider a proposal received from the Lytchett Matravers Scouts for a modification to provide disabled access to the Scout Hut.
13. To consider the action to address the reported leak in the water supply to the Youth Club Building.
14. To receive and consider a report providing an update on the community garden initiative (for purposes of report only).
15. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2022