Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, 13th March 2019, at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th January 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider planning application 6/2019/0060 Mr George Atkinson. 10 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BE. Replace existing conservatory with pitched roof single storey rear extension.
8. To consider planning application 6/2019/0062 Mr Rob Holden. Chartley, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BP. Outline planning permission to erect extension on the eastern elevation and raise roof ridge of permitted development extensions to match existing.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0136. Mr Hector Hickmott. 10 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DP. Single storey side and rear extensions.
10. To consider proposal to lay concrete over 2m x 1x25m triangle of land at corner of Huntick estate adjacent to former bench slab, to prevent weed overgrowth.
11. To consider a proposed revision to the councils Safeguarding policy.
12. To Review and approve the text of the forthcoming article for the Parish Magazine.
13. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2019