Meeting of FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
Weds 13th November 2019, at 7.30 p.m. Blanchard Froom, Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th October 2019.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
- To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation.
- To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure.
- To consider planning application 6/2019/0585 Bracken Developments Limited, Former Royal British Legion Club, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HQ. Erection of 9 dwellings with car parking and landscaping.
- To consider a report from Cllrs Attridge and Cottman into a review of the draft revised H&S Policy.
- To consider a proposal to have a replacement full set of allotment plot markers made and installed.
- To consider a proposal for the reinstatement of the Annual Maintenance contract for the Skate Park with Evolution at £300pa (excl VAT).
- To receive and note a photographic record of the invasive plant growth on the recreation ground and the impact of remedial action taken.
- To consider a proposal to install Electric Vehicle Charging Points in the Recreation Ground Car Park.
- To consider a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group.
- To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2019