Meeting of Finance and General Purposes Committee
Wednesday 13th October 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Sports Pavilion.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th Sept 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/03345 20 Glebe Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EH. Single storey rear extension and formation of utility room.
9. To consider planning application 6/2021/0352 Whytewood Lodge Jennys Lane Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6BP. Demolish existing dwelling and erect three detached dwellings.
10. To consider planning application 6/2021/0361 Bexington Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EL. Demolition of existing bungalow and outbuildings to enable the construction of five new dwellings with access and parking.
11. To consider planning application 6/2021/0372 Land at 2 Lions Court Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HQ. Sever land from 2 Lions Court and erect new dwelling.
12. To consider planning application 6/2021/0376 27 Huntick Estate Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EB. Sever land and erect a detached dwelling with parking.
13. To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/02612 The Cottage Foxhills Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6BD. Proposed severance of curtilege, erection of 1no: 4 bedroom detached house, with associated parking, access, landscaping & amenity space
14. To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/02674 Cuckoo Hill Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EQ. New dwelling with associated access and parking.
15. To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/02738 Land Adjacent 68 The Spinney Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6AS. Erect 1 No 2 bed house with parking.
16. To consider recommended actions and quotes for work on Ash trees in Hannams close.
17. To consider a paper and recommendations for selection of tree surgeon to complete works around Foxhills open space.
18. Review HSBC online payments interim protocol.
19. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
20. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: October 2021