Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 14th April 2021 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 10th March 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2020-21 year end bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 year end council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only). To include an update on the Council’s current cash flow position.
7. To receive and note the statement of fixed assets as at 31st March 2021.
8. To receive and consider the summary financial position as of March 31, 2021 including a review of Earmarked Reserves.
9. To receive a report back on the annual review of insurance cover.
10. To receive and consider the timetable of council meetings for 2021-22.
11. To review the Council’s current “Scheme of Delegation”, with the intention of ensuring that it enables urgent and / or essential business to be transacted in the event of the council being unable to hold meetings due to circumstances beyond its control
12. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only), and to consider proposed actions for plots 31 and 44.
13. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
14. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2021