Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, 5th December 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th November 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To continue consideration of the 2019/20 proposed budget and precept working paper.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0604 Mr M Wingfield – Harlequin Homes. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HJ. Sever plot, erect two dwellings with access and parking.
9. To consider planning application 6/2018/0610 Mr Rob Holden. Chartley, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BP. Outline planning permission to extend above existing property to form a first floor and erect a 2 storey extension on front (east) elevation. Erect a detached garage with pitched roof.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0623 OOTA Property Ltd. Foxhills Farm, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD. Formation of new driveway utilising existing access onto Foxhills Road.
11. To consider planning application 6/2018/0620 Mr & Mrs W & E Sewell. Foxdale, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EG. Front single storey extension linking the garage to the house, rear single storey extension and associated ramping and decking.
12. To consider adoption of the proposed revised Standing orders based on the latest Model version issued by the National Association of Local Councils (NALC)
13. To consider adoption of the proposed revised Financial Regulations based on the latest Model version issued by the National Association of Local Councils (NALC).
14. To consider adoption of the proposed revised Code of Conduct for Council members based on the latest model version issued by the National Association of Local Councils (NALC).
15. To consider adoption of the proposed Statement of Intent for training of council members and officers.
16. To review and approve the text of the forthcoming article for the Parish Magazine.
17. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2018