Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 5th May 2021 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th April 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider planning application 6/2021/0044 Land at Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers. Minor material amendment to vary condition 2 of planning permission 6/2018/0063 (Erection of 46 dwellings (including affordable homes), new vehicular access via Huntick Road, associated landscaping, & all other development works) to change the positioning, layout and design of the dwelling on plot 23
9. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
10. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2021