MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 28th April 2021, at 7:00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting is available on request from the Parish Clerk: lytchettmatravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th March 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 14th April 2021 (for purposes of report only).
7. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
8. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
10. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE Village Environment WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
11. RECEIVE AND NOTE an update ON THE initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only)
12. To consider planning application 6/2021/0031 Hill House, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BP. Demolish existing store. Conversion of existing workshop to habitable dwelling.
13. To consider planning application 6/2021/0087 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DT. Variation of conditions 2 & 5 of PP 6/2020/0297 (Alterations to existing building to form additional ground floor 1 bedroom flat and reduce size of shop unit. Installation of rooflights to south elevation to serve shop) minor amendments to front landscape areas.
14. To receive anY available update on the matter of Remote meetings; and to consider the approach to the Annual parish meeting
15. Consideration of the tenders received for the works on reinstatement of paths on the Foxhills Open Space, and selection of contractor for these works.
16. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|BT||Office phone and broadband – Mar 21||50.47||10.09||60.56|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st March 2021||14.02||0.70||14.72|
|SSE||Car park lighting, Quarter 4 2020/21||16.18||0.80||16.98|
17. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Mar (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Mar 2021||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Mar 2021||418.50||0.00||418.50|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – April 21||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Purbeck CAB||Contribution to CAB sessions in LM library 2021/22||4630.00||0.00||4630.00|
|D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge trimming – High St / Rec||160.00||32.00||192.00|
|Dorset Council||Rights of Way service contract annual renewal Church Walk / Jubilee Walk)||490.00||0.00||490.00|
|Dorset Council||Annual Land rental – Club Hall||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|Dorset Council||Funding additional library opening hours 2020/21||1414.00||0.00||1414.00|
|Replay Maintenance Ltd||Specialist repair work to playing surface 12 & 13 April 2021||1795.00||359.00||2154.00|
|DAPTC||New Cllr induction training fees for K Morgan and K Korenevsky, 29 Mar 2021.||70.00||0.00||70.00|
|Printerbase Ltd||Laser printer toner cartridge||53.83||10.76||64.59|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Electricity used in Parish Office 27 Apr 2020 – 21 Mar 2021||206.05||0.00||206.05|
|Churches Fire Security Ltd||Annual fire safety equipment inspection, servicing and renewals at Club Hall||132.75||26.55||159.30|
|L Small||Refund of allotment 29 deposit and balance of rental for 2021||57.50||0.00||57.50|
|A Bush||Reimbursement for expenditure on behalf of council||21.83||0.00||21.83|
18. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
19. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
20. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2021