Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – 7th December 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Sports Pavilion, High Street Car Park
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th November 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake and waiting list for the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06167 2 Hannams Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DN. Loft Conversion with side access from first floor.
9. To further review and develop the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2023/24 – for recommendation to Full Council.
10. To receive an update report on the Skate Ramp refurbishment (for purposes of report only).
11. To consider location proposals, for submission to Dorset Council Highways, for additional dropped kerbs in the village.
12. Receive report on and consider proposal for 20mph areas for the village,
13. To consider a consultation response to the provisional Tree Preservation Order TPO/2022/0094 – Land east of Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers (emailed to council members 2nd Dec 2022).
14. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
15. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2022