Meeting of Finance and General Purposes Committee
Wednesday 8th Sept 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th August 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider planning application 6/2021/0282 Land east of Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers. Phased residential development of site for 95 dwellings, new vehicular and pedestrian access onto Wareham Road and other associated works including landscaping and open space.
9. To consider planning application 6/2021/0402 25 Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EL. Conversion of garage into kitchen.
10. To consider a proposed amendment to the Parish Council’s Tree Policy; to add the following after the second set of bullet points in part 1 of the policy: "Notwithstanding the above, the Parish Council reserves the right to manage trees on Parish Council land as it deems necessary or appropriate."
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2021