Meeting of Finance and General Purposes Committee
Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To elect F&GP Cttee Chairman and receive acceptance of office
2. To receive and consider apologies for absence
3. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
4. To elect F&GP Cttee Vice-Chairman and receive acceptance of office
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 5th May 2021.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
8. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only)
10. To consider planning application 6/2021/0159 4 Hyde Cottages, Prospect Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EE Erect a single storey rear extension.
11. To consider planning application 6/2021/0035 Spy House, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HJ. Demolish porch and erect two storey front extension.
12. To consider planning application 6/2021/0038 Windy Ridge, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HH. Sever rear garden and erect dwelling with attached garage.
13. To consider the opportunity to take part in the “Queen’s Green Canopy” initiative which forms part of the platinum jubilee celebrations in 2022.
14. Review of banking arrangements – and to consider opening an online account with Unity Trust Bank.
15. To consider an update on a proposal to support an art project for students of LM school to repaint a section of the skate ramps – with associated expenditure of up to £300.
16. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
17. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2021
FinanceGenPurposesAgenda 210609 (Word)