Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 9th March 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th February 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/01093 8 High Street Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BQ. Sever land and construct new 2 bedroom detached bungalow.
8. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/01066 Land Adj, Clouds Hill Burbidge Close Lytchett Matravers Poole Dorset. Sever land and erect 3 bed chalet bungalow with associated parking.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/00355 Bennic Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HP. 22 solar panels to be installed in garden 8kw on pods 5 m from boundary in enclosed private area. (Deferred from Feb Full Council meeting).
10. To consider planning application P/CLP/2022/00881 (Certificate of Lawfulness) 7 Cecil Place Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6FG. Convert roof space into habitable accommodation with side dormer. (Deferred from Feb Full Council meeting).
11. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/01095 Land at Blaneys Corner To the east of Wareham Road and south of Wimborne Road. Lytchett Matravers. Erect 25 dwellings (C3 use class), new vehicular and pedestrian access onto Wimborne Road and other associated works including landscaping and open space.
12. To receive a report back on the annual review of burial records.
13. To receive a report back on the annual review of insurance cover.
14. To consider a review of the Council’s Standing Orders.
15. To consider a review of the Council’s Financial Regulations.
16. To receive an update report on the local arrangements for celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
17. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2022