Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 9th September 2020 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To elect a Chairperson of the Finance & General Purposes Committee, and to receive the relevant acceptance of office.
3. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th July 2020.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
8. To receive and update on the arrangements for the litter picking event on 13th September.
9. To receive and consider the draft policy for Memorial Trees – to add to the Council’s general Tree Policy.
10. To consider planning application 6/2020/0364 8 Glebe Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EH. Erect a single storey side & rear extension.
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2020