FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, January 3rd 2017, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th December 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To Review and consider approval of a Parish Council position paper with respect to the PDC Local Plan consultation.
6. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2018