FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, August 10th 2015, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on June 8th 2015
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2015/16 bank reconciliation and accounts to date.
7. Council meeting venues – use of Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church.
8. Proposed addition to Council Website – Councillor profiles. Consideration of estimated cost of this.
9. Commonwealth flag day – Cllr Colvey.
10. Remembrance Sunday, establishment of Community Working Group to plan event – Cllr Colvey.
11. Proposal for improvement to Landers Reach roundabouts.
12. Consideration of future “projects”.
14. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2015