MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 17th August 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th July 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups: Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 6th August 2015
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 10th August 2015.
11. Request by food trader for vending pitch.
12. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
13. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
14. Council to approve the following payments due : –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3488||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3489||T Watton||Reimbursement for office expenses||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3490||T Homer||Handyman duties – July||254.14||1.32||255.46|
|3491||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – July||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3492||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – July||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3493||B&S Chains, Playground Spares||Replacement parts for toddler swings, Foxhills Open Space||97.00||19.40||116.40|
15. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
17. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: August 2015