FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, December 1st 2014, at 7.30 p.m.
in the Blanchard Room, Lytchett Matravers Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on October 13th 2014
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of bank reconciliation and accounts for year 2014/15 to date.
7. Consideration of quotation for 1500 copies of next Lytchett Link.
8. Consideration of proposed budget and precept for 2015/16.
9. Neighbourhood Plan – update.
11. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, I Maitland, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2014