Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday 1st December 2014 at 7pm in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on 4th October 2014.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2014/0590 Mr D Harvey. 7 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Demolish existing extension and erect single storey side extension. Install dropped kerbs to existing car parking area.
7. 6/2014/0601 OOTA Property Ltd. 40 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EH. Minor material amendment to PP 6/203/0457 (Sever plot and erect four bedroom two-storey detached dwelling with integral garage; modify vehicular access) to allow 1: Amendments to window positions and sizes. 2: To alter the roof storage space over the integral garage into en-suite facilities for Bedroom 2. 3: To alter the roof storage space to the main house into Bedroom 4 with en-suite facility. 4: To move the chimney to the outside wall of the South East Elevation, (including removal of 3 windows) 5: To remove access window/door onto terrace to S.E. Elevation. 6: Internal alterations to room layout.
8. 6/2014/0604 Mr R. K. Griffin, Glen Dale, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers. Erect front porch.
10. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood. E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : November 2014