FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, February 6th 2017, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on December 12th 2016
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of latest 2016/17 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Sports Club and Lytchett Astro update on progress towards regularising financial issues.
8. Annual review of Risk Register for recommendation to Full Council.
9. Annual review of schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
10. Annual review of Standing Orders and Financial Regulations – nomination of reviewers.
11. Annual review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
12. Annual review of insurance cover – nomination of reviewers.
13. Steps adjacent to Library Walk.
14. Consideration of proposal for repair or replacement of Recreation Ground security gates, and making them more visible.
16. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, J Gracey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2017