FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, June 8th 2015, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Appointments of Chair and Vice Chair of Committee – and receipt of acceptance of office.
3. Public Participation.
4. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
5. Minutes of Meeting on April 13th 2015
6. Essential matters arising not listed below.
7. Receipt of 2015/16 bank reconciliation and accounts to date.
8. Consideration of Annual Return submission 2014/15.
9. Consideration of proposed “Person Specification” for council membership.
10. Consideration of quotations for notice board at the allotments.
11. Neighbourhood Plan – update.
13. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2015