FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, February 9th 2015, at 7.30 p.m.
in the Blanchard Room, Lytchett Matravers Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on December 1st 2014
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of year bank reconciliation and accounts for year 2014/15 to date.
7. Review of signatories on Council bank accounts.
8. Regular review of performance of the Council’s investment with Prudential.
9. Annual Review of Risk Register for recommendation to Full Council – email 14/01/15.
10. Annual review of schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities – email 14/01/15.
11. Annual review of Standing Orders and Financial Regulations – email 14/01/15.
12. Consideration of an amendment to the Parish Clerk’s contract of employment with regards to pay – in accordance with the joint NALC / SLCC the paper E03-14 “2014-2016 National Salary Award” – to include an hourly rate increase of 35p per hour plus a non-consolidated one- off payment of £100.
13. Consideration of a grant application for 2015-16 of £1454.40 from the Purbeck Citizens Advice Bureau to support the continuation of the weekly CAB consultation session held in Lytchett Matravers library.
14. Neighbourhood Plan – update.
15. Requirements of “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014” – recording and publication of decisions. Proposal: introduction of a new Full Council standing agenda item “Decisions taken by Parish Clerk under delegated powers”.
17. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, I Maitland, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2015