Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 5th February 2015 at 7:30pm in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 1st December 2014.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0016 Mr & Mrs Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Sever plot, change of use of agricultural building to a single dwelling, partial demolition of a separate agricultural building, formation of hardstanding and new landscaping.
7. 6/2015/0024 1st Lytchett Matravers Scout Group. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Demolish existing building and erect new youth hall.
8. 6/2015/0046 Mr & Mrs Paul Tudor. Long Range, High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect single storey side extension and detached garage.
10. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood. E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : January 2015