FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, December 12th 2016, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on October 10th 2016
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2016/17 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Proposal for Parish Council Sub Committee to consider Parish Council branding – proposed by Cllr Gracey.
8. Consideration of working paper towards proposed budget and precept for 2017/18.
9. Consideration of quotation for repairs to Lytchett Astro fencing – see email 28/11/16.
10. Consideration of Brighstone Landscaping quote for Foxhills Open Space additional tree and shrub pruning – see email 30/11/16.
11. Consideration of quotation for renewal of Lytchett Astro maintenance contract – see email 2 Dec 2016.
13. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, J Gracey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2016