Meeting of Full Council, also incorporating the business of its Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 28th September 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Note: Ahead of the formal meeting, commencing at 6:30pm, will be a visit from Katrina Ford, Business Manager of Purbeck CAB, to discuss details of the service offering for Lytchett Matravers residents, their access to it, and data on service uptake by local residents, etc.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 10th August 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
6. Chair’s announcements
7. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
8. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only)
14. To receive and consider an update report covering options and plans for the former Youth Club building.
15.To consider proposal to request meeting with DC Highways to agree next steps in traffic management on High Street and Wareham Road
16. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/05152 15 Dillons Gardens Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DW. Demolish existing dwelling and erect 6no 4-bedroom detached houses with associated parking and access
17. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/05214 76 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DT. Alter existing conservatory and erect single storey extension (revision of previous application 2021/04430) Resite garage (revision of previous application 2021/02735)
18. To consider appeal to the Planning Inspectorate re: P/FUL/2021/03207 113 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DZ. Erect detached 3 bedroom bungalow with associated access, parking and amenity space. [Appeal Reference: APP/D1265/W/22/3298943]
19. To consider appeal to the Planning Inspectorate re: 6/2020/0459 Land off Eddy Green Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HL. Demolish existing outbuildings & erect a new dwelling with associated parking and access. [Appeal Reference: APP/D1265/W/22/3295769]
20. To consider appeal to the Planning Inspectorate re: P/PAAC/2021/05701 (Planning appeal) Land off Eddy Green Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HL. Convert existing agricultural building to a dwelling. [Appeal Reference: APP/D1265/W/22/3295773]
21. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/05257 Eldon House Eldons Drove Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HH. Retain walls to rear garden
22. To consider planning application P/VOC/2022/05489 Castle Farm House Castle Farm Road Lytchett Matravers, Dorset BH16 6BZ. Variation of Condition 2 to app: 6/2020/0555 (Provision for renewable energy & alterations & repairs to dwelling). To substitute approved drawings [inc revisions] from original permission with revised drawings
23. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/05484 27 Huntick Estate Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EB. Erect a detached double garage.
24. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – August 2022||48.10||9.62||57.72|
|Octopus Energy Ltd||Sports Pavilion electricity 1-31 August 2022 Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0023||9.67||0.48||10.15|
|British Gas||Youth Club Building removal of gas meter||79.26||15.85||95.11|
- To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – September||1057.15||0.00||1057.15|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – September||361.46||0.00||361.46|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib September 2022||390.01||0.00||390.01|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, August 2022||277.62||0.00||277.62|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance August 10855533||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|R J Mosley Heating & Plumbing||Pipework in connection with removal of gas meter at Youth Club building||65.00||13.00||78.00|
|Paul Crumpler Plant Hire||Cutting back vegetation ready for dog exercise area fence, recreation ground||480.00||96.00||576.00|
|Paul Crumpler Plant Hire||Tidy up Eldons Drove car park||300.00||60.00||360.00|
26. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
27. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
28. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
29. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2022
FullAgenda(incl F&GP Cttee meet) 220928v6 (Word)