Meeting of Full Council, also incorporating the business of its Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 10th August 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To consider any applications for the casual vacancy on the Council; and to receive any related “acceptance of office”.
4. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 27th July 2022.
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th July 2022
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
8. Chair’s announcements
9. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only)
16. To receive and consider a report covering options and plans for the former Youth Club building.
17. To consider quotations received from contractors for the fencing of the dog exercise area of the recreation ground.
18. To consider quotations received from contractors for new path across Library Green.
19. To consider a proposal to extend the cycle path from Huntick Green / Rosalia Meadow to Jubilee walk
20. To consider dates for litter picks over next few months.
21. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – July 2022||48.10||9.62||57.72|
22. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August||1057.15||0.00||1057.15|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – August||361.46||0.00||361.46|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib August 2022||390.01||0.00||390.01|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, July 2022||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec x 1 in July 2022 Inv 10850521||31.20||6.24||37.44|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of hall for meetings April – July 2022||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|DAPTC||Fee for online Carbon Literacy Accreditation training – Cllr B Barker||60.00||0.00||60.00|
|Printerbase Ltd||Supply of printer toner cartridge||73.33||14.67||88.00|
|Churches Fire Security Ltd||Annual inspection / updating of fire safety equipment Youth Club building 5 Aug 2022||56.39||11.28||67.67|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council||TBA||TBA||TBA|
23. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
24. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2022