MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 15th December 2014
At 7:30 p.m. in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
4. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 17th November 2014.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
10. Recommendations from Committees:
Finance & Policy Committee – meeting 1st December 2014.
11. Consideration of proposed budget and precept requirement for 2015-16.
12. Consideration and formal signature to Neighbourhood Planning Service level Agreement.
13. Receipt of remaining Risk Assessment.
14. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
15. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Fayre||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club||Village Hall|
16. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3396||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – December (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||878.20||0.00||878.20|
|3397||T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses incurred||136.20||7.50||143.70|
|3398||T Homer||Handyman duties – November, plus cost of latch for play area gate.||216.24||0.50||216.74|
|3399||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – November||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3400||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance- November||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3401||BT Payment Services Ltd||Office phone and broadband||102.76||20.64||123.40|
|3402||D & P Warr||Hege Trimming – High St car park||60.00||12.00||72.00|
18. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2014