ANNUAL MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 15th May 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To elect the Chairman of the Parish Council for 2017/18.
4. To receive the Chairman’s Acceptance of Office.
5. Election of Council Vice Chairman for 2017/18.
6. To receive the Vice Chairman’s Acceptance of Office.
7. To receive and consider any applications for the Casual Vacancy on the Council arising from the resignation of Mrs Julia Gracey.
8. To appoint the successful candidate to the casual vacancy.
9. To receive the Acceptance of Office from the successful candidate.
10. To receive and approve minutes of Council meeting held on April 24th 2017.
11. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
12. Chairman’s announcements.
13. To receive reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – AB
– Sports Club Governance Working Group – PW
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group – AH
– Village Centre Working Group – RC
14. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Environment & Amenities Committee – meeting 8th May 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 4th May 2017
15. To appoint council member representatives of the following
(a) Village Hall Committee
(b) DAPTC Purbeck Area Committee
(c) Footpaths Officer
(d) School Liaison
(e) Youth Organisations
(f) Sports Club
16. To appoint membership of the Council Committees:
(a) Planning Committee
(b) Environment & Amenities Committee
(c) Finance & Policy Committee
17. To approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3752||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||849.84||0.00||849.84|
|3753||DCC||LGPS pension contrib May||337.00||0.00||337.00|
|3754||T Homer||Handyman duties, April||233.35||1.68||235.03|
|3755||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – April 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3756||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 3 to April 2017||64.50||12.90||77.40|
|3757||Borough of Poole||Removal of fallen tree over Willow Way FP||99.00||19.80||118.80|
|3758||S P Mills||Clearance of High St car park kerbs, clearance of vegetation from Club Hall car park, supply an fit new gate Church Walk / Cemetery, replace broken tap at allotments.||395.00||0.00||395.00|
|3759||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Hire for meetings Feb- April 2017||325.00||0.00||325.00|
|3760||Land Registry||2 x £40 fee for Old School Green registration with AN1 and RX1 forms||80.00||0.00||80.00|
|3761||Information Commissioner||Data protection annual registration||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|3762||Dorset County Council||Library additional opening hours – annual charge||1329.00||0.00||1329.00|
18. To consider proposal from the developers for the naming of the road serving the development adjacent to The Chequers.
19. To consider a resolution requesting the District Council to commit to a further consultation on a full preferred options Draft Local Plan after the forthcoming forums have concluded their work and prior to the preparation of the pre submission plan.
20. To receive and consider a report from Cllr Colvey and Cllr Wood covering a review of the Council’s Insurance cover.
21. To receive and consider 2016/17 year end statement of Council’s Earmarked Reserves.
22. To receive a report from Cllr Huggins on Lytchett Astro driveway / Parking proposals
23. To receive a report from Cllr Huggins on Recreation Ground Ball Court proposals.
24. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
25. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
27. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2017