MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 16th February 2015
At 7:30 p.m. in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
4. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 19th January 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
(i) Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 5th February 2015
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 9th February 2015.
11. Receipt of remaining Risk Assessment 2014.
12. Consideration of changes proposed by PDC to rules about public speaking at Planning Board. See email to Cllrs 3rd Feb 2015.
13. Primrose Donation to Village Hall Toilets / Cloakroom Project.
14. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
15. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Fayre||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club||Village Hall|
16. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3412||Asbestos Contracting Ltd||Asbestos management survey – Club Hall||195.00||39.00||234.00|
|3413||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – February (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||878.20||0.00||878.20|
|3414||T Homer||Handyman duties – January.||297.50||7.18||304.68|
|3415||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – January||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3416||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – January||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3417||Glasdon UK||Supply of waste bin for Rec ground||130.98||26.19||157.17|
17. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
19. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: February 2015