FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 18th December 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To consider nominations for Vice Chairman of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council.
4. To receive the declaration of acceptance of office for Vice Chairman, Lytchett Matravers parish Council.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 27th November 2019.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
7. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
8. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 4th December 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
9. To consider the further data sought in relation to the request from Purbeck Citizens Advice for additional contribution to fund an extension to the service operated in the Lytchett Matravers Library (letter copied to members on 7th November 2019).
10. To receive and consider a report on Lytchett Matravers Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme.
11. Proposal to return Lytchett Matravers Sports Club to its former self-governing function effective April 1, 2019.
12. To consider nominees as the Parish Council trustee on the proposed Lytchett Matravers Village Trust. The formal title will be determined by the Trustees in due course.
13. Proposal to move management responsibility for Lytchett Matravers Sports Club and the Club Hall to the proposed Lytchett Matravers Village Trust (exact name to be determined) in 2020/21; detailed timing and process to be jointly agreed between the Parish Council and the Lytchett Matravers Village Trust.
14. Motion: To approve the 2020-21 LMPC budget as detailed in the Budget Proposal Working Paper v9 spreadsheet circulated to members. Proposed: Cllr Bush.
15. Motion: To approve a precept increase of 10% for the 2020-21 year. Proposed: Cllr Bush.
16. To note the content of a paper reporting on research into the availability of recycled plastic marker posts for the allotments.
17. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4221||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – December (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||936.78||0.00||936.78|
|4222||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib November 2019||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4223||T Homer||Handyman duties, November 2019||263.63||8.63||272.26|
|4224||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Nov 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4225||E Jordan-Tubbs||PC share of Parish Mag / Link printing – December 2019||721.00||0.00||721.00|
|4226||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||The Clerk’s manual 2019 edition.||47.50||0.00||47.50|
|4228||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Bookings for 1st Sept, 9th Oct, and 4 Dec 2019.||75.00||0.00||75.00|
|4229||A Clothier||Cover for parish clerk 2 meetings Nov / Dec 2019||84.15||0.00||84.15|
|`4230||British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband.||121.40||24.28||145.68|
|4231||A Bush||Chairman’s allowance.||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|4232||Lytchett Matravers FC||Reimbursement of cost of Sports Pavilion TV licence Dec 19-Nov 20||154.50||0.00||154.50|
|4233||Saregcv Cleaning||Cleaning Sports Pavilion 25 Nov – 30 Dec 2019||90.00||0.00||90.00|
|4234||British Gas||Sports Pavilion gas account 1 Sept-2 Dec 2019||418.78||20.93||439.71|
|4235||R Watts||Reimbursement for hire of library for Working Group meetings||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|4236||T Watton||Reimbursement of travelling costs to meetings / trainng and office expenses||179.20||0.96||180.16|
19. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2019