MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 19th December2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 21st November 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 12th December 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting on 1st December 2016.
11. Consideration and approval of deed of dedication for protection of Old School Green under “Centenary Fields” by Fields in Trust.
12. Consideration and approval of precept request for 2017-18.
13. Consideration of status of former RBL Club building.
14. Council members’ term of office.
15. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
16. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
17. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3684||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – December (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||848.68||0.00||848.68|
|3685||DCC||LGPS pension contrib Dec.||270.32||0.00||270.32|
|3674||T Homer||Handyman duties, November .||234.00||0.00||234.00|
|3675||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – November 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3676||S R Skucha Home Improvements||Village Hal toilets refurb project – invoice 4||1700.00||0.00||1700.00|
|3677||Aerial Tree Services Ltd||Dismantle Ash tree at bus stop, Wareham Rd.||550.00||0.00||550.00|
|3678||British Telecommunications Plc||Office phone and broadband 6/12/16 – 5/3/17||121.24||24.24||145.48|
|3679||Full Circle Leisure Ltd||Half yearly skatepark maintenance visit||408.00||81.60||489.60|
|3680||DCC||Remembrance day road sign stickers||16.00||3.20||19.20|
|3681||S P Mills Garden Services||Annual Grass cutting contract 2016||TBA||0.00||TBA|
18. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
20. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2016