FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 19th December 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th November 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 5th December 2018.
7. To consider the F&GP committee recommendation for 2019/20 budget allocation and precept requirement as discussed and agreed under agenda item 7.
8. Consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 5th December:
· Acceptance of the bank reconciliation and accounts update as presented under F&GP Cttee agenda items 5 and 6.
· Acceptance and adoption of the revised version of the council’s Standing Orders, as presented under F&GP Cttee agenda item 12.
· Acceptance and adoption of the revised version of the council’s Financial Regulations, as presented under F&GP Cttee agenda item 13.
· To accept and note the review of the council’s Code of Conduct, as presented under F&GP Cttee agenda item 14, which finds that no changes to this document are required.
· Acceptance and adoption of the Statement of Intent and Policy for Training of council members and officers, as presented under F&GP Cttee agenda item 15.
9. To consider the proposed schedule of meeting dates for 2019/20.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0617 Mr Richard Biggs. South Deep, Peatons Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HW. Extend the existing dwelling and convert attic space into living accommodation.
10. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– High Street Shared Space
– Sports Club Governance
11. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4027||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – December (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.15||0.00||883.15|
|4028||DCC||LGPS pension contrib December 2018||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|4029||T Homer||Handyman duties, November 2018||225.00||0.00||225.00|
|4030||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – November 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4031||British Telecom||Office phone and broadband 6 Dec 2018 – 5 Mar 2019||151.65||30.32||181.97|
|4032||DCC||Remembrance day road sign stickers||26.00||5.20||31.20|
|4033||Ollie Noscoe||Arborist services – reduce oak tree at library walk||300.00||0.00||300.00|
|4034||Replay Maintenance Ltd||Half yearly maintenance visit – Lytchett Astro, Nov 2018||470.25||94.05||564.30|
|4035||Water2Business||Half yearly water charge – Allotments 20/6/18 – 22/11/18||501.95||0.00||501.95|
|4036||Water2Business||Half yearly water charge – Sports Pavilion 22/6/18 – 23/11/18||368.01||0.00||368.01|
|4037||Lytchett Matravers Football Club||Reimbursement for annul TV licence at Sports Pavilion||150.50||0.00||150.50|
12. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
13. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
14. Correspondence received.
15. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2018