[category, Important Notices, Agendas]
Meeting of Full Council, also incorporating the business of its Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 19th October 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th September 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
6. Chair’s announcements
7. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 12th October 2022 (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee:
(i) Recommendation to re-appoint Rosie Darkin-Miller as the Council’s Internal Auditor for YE 31 Mar 2023.
(ii) Recommendation to remain opted in to the Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments (SAAA) process for the next 5 year period of appointment of External Auditor for Parish & Town Councils
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06230 2 Lions Court Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HQ. Proposed single storey extension to rear of existing dwelling with some internal alterations to form an annex accessible via the main property.
10. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only)
14. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Sept 2022||50.66||10.13||60.79|
|Fletchamoore (Poole) Ltd||Groundworks for exercise equipment||8468.00||1693.00||10161.60|
|J L Corbin Fencing Contractors||Supply and install 200m 1.2m high stockproof mesh and gates at recreation ground, plus relocate 2 x composite barriers and 2 x retractable posts||4575.00||915.00||5490.00|
|Octopus Energy Ltd||Sports Pavilion electricity 1-30 Sept 2022 Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0023||TBA||TBA||TBA|
15. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Oct||1057.15||0.00||1057.15|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Oct||361.46||0.00||361.46|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Oct 2022||390.01||0.00||390.01|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, Sept 2022||257.50||0.00||257.50|
|Aerial Tree Services Ltd||Dismantle diseased Ash trees and reduce Oak trees at Recreation Ground. Removal of all waste.||3000.00||0.00||3000.00|
|Caloo Ltd||Supply and installation of adult exercise equipment at Recreation Ground||10347.00||2069.40||12416.40|
|Zurich Insurance PLC||Additional insurance premium for (i) Dog exercise area (ii) exercise equipment||95.42||0.00||95.42|
|SSE||Car park lighting quarter 2, 22/23||15.89||0.78||16.67|
|A Clothier||Cover for Clerk’s holiday absence||146.70||0.00||146.70|
|A Bush||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council||57.00||0.00||57.00|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council||89.16||1.46||90.62|
16. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
17. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
18. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
19. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: October 2022