MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday Monday 20th December 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 20th November 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To consider a proposal from the Finance & General Purposes Committee for the precept requirement for 2018/19.
7. To consider a proposal from the Finance & General Purposes Committee for allocation of budgets for 2018/19.
8. To consider a report from Cllr Carswell on progress towards the clearance of undergrowth along the boundary between Library Walk and the Library Premises; also to consider a quotation of £1320.00 (incl VAT) for undergrowth clearance & grading of the northern portion of this boundary line.
9. To receive and note the content of reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups as required.
10. To note decisions made by the Finance & General Purposes Committee on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
11. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3856||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Dec (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.83||0.00||864.83|
|3857||DCC||LGPS pension contrib December||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3858||T Homer||Handyman duties, November 2017||211.50||0.00||211.50|
|3859||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – November 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3860||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 1, 10th Nov 2017||21.50||4.30||25.80|
|3861||Borough of Poole||Supply & fit 25 fence palings, plus rails at Rocket Park.||110.00||22.00||132.00|
|3862||Anglebury Press Ltd||Printing Lytchett Link no 61||311.00||0.00||311.00|
|Office phone and broadband, quarter 4.||170.70||34.14||204.84|
|3864||T Watton||Office expenses and travelling.||159.37||0.00||159.37|
|3865||Full Circle Leisure Ltd||Skate park maintenance contract||408.00||81.60||489.60|
|3866||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Grant 2017 (contribution to replacement lighting project)||500.00||0.00||500.00|
12. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
13. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
15. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2017